Despite only being on the market for a couple months, Amazon and Target are now discounting Madden NFL 24 to its lowest price ever. This deal is part of Target's Circle Week promotion, and Amazon is matching it ahead of Prime Day 2023 Round 2 (Big Deal Days).See at Amazon
See at Target
Head over to either retailer and you’ll find Madden NFL 24 for just $49, down from its usual $70. That’s the lowest price so far for PS5 and Xbox Series X. If you’ve been thinking about adding it to your collection, now is the time to finally pull the trigger.
At Amazon, you simply have to click the coupon box on the listing for the discount to take effect in your cart.
PS5, PS4, and Xbox Series X versions are included in the savings at Target (PS4 is excluded at Amazon), though only Target Circle members are eligible for the discount. Signing up for Target Circle is free--and comes with additional perks like a rewards program and birthday gifts--so there are plenty of other ways to benefit from an account.
Once you’ve created your Target Circle account, simply sign into the account online, save the offer to your profile (you can also find the offer on the product listings), add Madden NFL 24 to your cart, then complete your checkout. The deal ends on October 7, so be sure to swing by and cash in on the deal while you can. Amazon's matching deal likely ends on the same date but is more likely to sell out before then.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PlayStation Portal Preorders Available At Amazon
- Meta Quest 3 VR Headset And Accessory Preorders Available Now
- Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Preorders Come With Steelbook Case At Best Buy
- 8BitDo's Nintendo-Inspired Gaming Keyboard Is Available Now At Amazon
- Berserk Manga Deluxe Editions Are On Sale For Stellar Prices At Amazon
- Armored Core 6 Pilot's Manual Preorders Are Steeply Discounted At Amazon